- The "Rustler's Den" is a child friendly room. It is not scary and older children will enjoy it. However, you must have an adult to go through the room. We have found that while children 8+ enjoy the room, they will not escape without at least two adults working with them.
- The best size group is 4-6. You are welcome to do it with only three but it will be difficult to accomplish. You can do it with 7+ but the room will be crowded and make it more difficult. It's up to you though!
- A mixed group of men and ladies has the best chance of escape!
- Please arrive on time. We will be scheduling groups back to back and need the entire hour for each group. This includes a 10 minute briefing, a 30 minute experience, a 10 minute debriefing and photo opportunity, and 10 minutes for our game master to reset the room for the next group.
- The room is not handicap accessible. We are very sorry and wish it was but that can't be helped!
- There are no washrooms in the room! Please use the facilities before your time slot.
- Be warned! You will not be allowed to use your cell phone in the escape room. You may have it on you but it will need to be silenced. You may not use its flashlight or take pictures. We will have a photo opportunity at the end of your mission, should you choose to accept it!
- You will not really be locked in! The door will be closed but can be opened if needed.
- Feel free to dress western for the best experience and photo op!
- One of our game masters will be in the room with you. Silently watching and giving out clues as needed.
- The escape room is separate from the maze. It costs extra and does not include the maze or mazeyard activities.
- Lastly, you can make a reservation anytime by phone or when you arrive if there are openings. Call 218-469-3390 to reserve your time. When you arrive you will need to pay at the admissions booth and get your wristbands before you can enter room. Please plan to arrive early to do this.
Cost: 1-6 Players - $30 total
7+ Players - $10 each