Some Good Advice
Enter the maze at your own risk. If you are claustrophobic, pregnant, or have difficulty walking for 30 minutes to an hour, you should reconsider going in the maze. You are welcome to come and just sit around enjoying the country though! There is also a mini maze that takes five to ten minutes made especially for the young children that adults are welcome to walk through as well. Those that want just a taste of the maze will walk out to the bridge to look around and come back out.
Wear old clothes and good shoes. This is a field after all, and the ground will be dirty and uneven in places.
Consider bringing bug spray with you if the mosquitos are bad. (They haven't been so far but you never know!)
Bring plenty to drink. It gets hot walking in the maze. Drinks are available for purchase but you are also free to bring your own non-alcoholic drinks.
There are no restrooms in the maze! We will have portable restrooms for your use before you enter the maze if needed.
As you go through the maze, do not try to follow another group. They may be as lost as you are! Maze maps are on the back of game cards for those that want them.
You can pay with cash, check or credit card.
Don't panic if you get lost! We'll have a "corn cops" going around to help you if you need it and maps are on the back of your game card for those that want the walk more than the adventure.
The COUNTRY CORN MAZE is family friendly and to keep it that way, we have a few rules.
- Have fun!
- Absolutely no children under 13 without an adult! No drop offs please.
- All children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult while in the corn maze or children's maze. We are not responsible for unsupervised children. Adults should be plan on doing the corn maze along with their children.
- No smoking on property.
- No alcohol. Violators will be asked to leave.
- No pets on property. We love pets but not everyone does and they don't always get along with our farm animals. Because of our food license we also aren't allowed to have animals close to our food booth. Service animals always welcome.
- Please refrain from touching the corn or cornstalks. This is field corn and our cows will be living on it this winter! It is not the edible sweet corn you buy in a store!
- Please do not make your own shortcuts through the corn! This will ruin the maze pattern and waste good corn that our cows would love to eat.
- Please do not throw corn cobs! We don't want anyone getting hurt. We also consider this, and charging through the corn where there is no trail vandalism.
I am sure to keep these advices in mind because they can be pretty useful for the mean time situation. I wonder how you are able to get such great experience and now you are sharing it.
Post a Comment